Fortuitous - Capturing Light
As you continue to learning the principles of photography, and slow down, you will start to find that you are in the right place more frequently. Your images are turning out, and are what you expected. It’s not an happening by accident or a chance, but rather than design. You are learning and developing your craft.
I am currently focused on learning the basics (again) and ensure that I understand them. I am focusing my energy on relearning the basics, to build a stronger foundation. This learning, will for the rest of my life. Not just thought my own personal experience but also from the wisdom of others. I've been blessed to have a few strong role models in my life and others who has inspired me.
Time is the most precious resource we have, and if some one is sharing their time with you, it’s a gift.
Who has taught you? Who has taken the time to share their wisdom with you. Do you take the time to thank those who has inspired you, and shared their time? If not, I encourage you to do so. Not only will you feel good, but you might make someone’s day.
I want to give a big THANK YOU to the following. You have inspired and challenged me to become a better me.
- Zach Heaton - my rock, you inspire me to challenge myself to go to the next step.
- My nephew Max - a true artist t such a young age, you're an inspiration
- Teresa Lyles - you are the bravest person I know. Keep going!
- Wendy & William (aka Chop) Joslin - you are my rocks, my pillars
- Marci Campbell - a girl could not ask for a better friend